Friday, July 21, 2006

Quick update (borrowed a digi-cam!)

Okay, so this morning I went and took some pictures of my plants and here they are....! (Please no comments about the dodgy lawn!!!)


In their entirety - funny where they came from when I only started with a couple of chillies and tomatoes!


I was given some seeds for beefsteak tomatoes, Costulotu Fiorentino, by my OH's mum - she hadn't had much joy with them last year so gave them to me (thanks, I think!?!). I have about six of these and they are all doing pretty well. Here is one of the toms off the CF, probably the biggest I've got so far but the others aren't far behind!







This is one of the originals! Cayenne chilli with about fifteen chillies on - have eaten a couple from it and they were pretty hot! Also have one of these growing in the office at work and the chillies on that one have turned a lovely red - will try to post pic soon.



Some other chillies I also have on the go are Tropical Heat, Inferno, Tabasco and a couple of others (can't remember the names!)

No comments: