Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome to my Kitchen Garden



Here's my kitchen garden just after it started off in March this year (2006). It all began when decided I would have a go at growing tomatoes and chillies, and then there was no stopping me! I now have loads more stuff, and while I do not have an allotment, and am not "allowed" to dig up the lawn, I have been doing quite well growing things in pots in the back garden. So here's where I'm going to share it all with the world!

Here's two pots of Chanteray Red Cored carrots that I thought I would have a go at....

And here's how they turned out...........

.... they were yummy!

I also have some courgettes, Orelia and Zucchini (Orelia pictured)

I enjoyed them too!

I'm also growing tomatoes (Alicante and Costulotu Fiorentino - and recently started off some Golden Sunrise too) and took some into the office at work too, cos it gets loads of sunlight through the huge windows - making us suffer now in these heatwaves! But the tomatoes love it. They were first to show, my ones at home in the garden are still only small and green.

Here's the office tomato when it was small and green, as soon as I get my own digital camera all the pics will be updated!

No comments: